May 31, 2011

New at H&H: LKH's Merry Gentry FTW


My newest piece for the Heroes and Heartbreakers blog just went online this morning.

Gee, a new article online and a huge birthday all in the same day. As my daughter asked me not to work today, this'll be it from me, although I don't think reading possible comments and maybe responding counts. She's not here at the moment for me to ask. <g>

Before the new Anita Blake book came out, Megan asked those of us who read her if we would write about our LKH experience. Hence, Laurell K. Hamilton's Merry Gentry Series: Merry Gentry For the Win, which is self-explanatory. I know the series attracts far fewer readers than Anita does, but then, I'm a natural born contrarian.

Hop on over to H&H and read it, and consider posting a comment. Hope you'll enjoy the visit!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: