October 1, 2010

Bulova Women's 96R000 Sport Marine Star Diamond Watch

Bulova Women's 96R000 Sport Marine Star Diamond Watch

Grade: A

I've been a Bulova lover for awhile now, ever since buying the Bulova Men's 98C62 Marine Star Watch as an inexpensive alternative to the Omega diving watch Daniel Craig wore in his first James Bond movie. While that watch is great, with its over-sized face, it's a sporty watch and for women, not quite suitable for dressier ensembles. As a result I began to look for a less casual watch, and once again found a Bulova to suit my sensibilities.

Read this review in its entirety at Amazon.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Gold Watch said...

Oh my god. I am in love with this watch and I am not normally a Bulova fan. I only have a Bulova gold watch that I guy gave to me as a gift!