September 2, 2010

Schick Hydro 5 Blade Razor

Schick Hydro 5 Blade Razor

Grade: C+

Amazon Vine just posted my review of this razor. It begins...

When Amazon Vine offered up the Schick Hydro 5 Blade Razor for review, I clicked the "send" button as fast as I could. My husband already uses Gillette's 5 blade Razor and though I am a woman (one who has long used the Gillette Venus 3 Blade Razor), I find that sometimes I prefer a man's razor on my legs, which I need to shave just about daily. Gillette does sell its own 5 blade razor for women, but given the relatively poor reviews I read for it (rated 3.3 of 5 stars for 33 reviews on the Gillette site itself), I don't think I'll be checking out the Venus Embrace anytime soon.


Click here to read the rest of my review for Amazon


Share/Bookmark

No comments: