May 15, 2010

Can't Teach an Old Demon New Tricks by Cara Lockwood

Can't Teach an Old Demon New Tricks

Cara Lockwood

Grade: C+

Urban Fantasy Romance

Amazon Vine just posted my review of this book, which begins...

Are readers crying out for more light urban fantasy novels? It all depends on the book, and frankly, nothing in particular stands out as stellar in the second release of Cara Lockwood's Dogwood series. On the other hand, the only truly negative comment I can make is that I didn't care for the duo of befuddled angels who record events through the book and occasionally overstep their bounds. Though I'm quite secular, I was strangely offended by the notion of bumbling angels, even though they have a lengthy legacy in film and fiction....

Click here to read the rest of my review for Amazon


Share/Bookmark

No comments: